- Registration will close on Sunday, 19th February 2017.
- From all of the registrations received, the Heart Judges will choose 10 participants at random to take part in Heart’s Challenge the Wild.
Heart will choose 5 of the participants to join team Rachael and 5 of the participants to join team Oli.
- The decision made by the Heart Judges is final. The Heart Judges will choose 5 of the participants to join team Rachael and 5 of the participants to join team Oli.
- Participants must be available to take part in Heart’s Challenge the Wild from Friday, 23rd until Sunday, 25th June 2017, as well as a one-day training day before Heart’s Challenge the Wild takes place. The date and location of the training day will be agreed with the participants chosen to take part in Heart’s Challenge the Wild.
- There will be no cost to the 10 participants chosen to taking part in Heart’s Challenge the Wild, flights accommodation, food and activities will be provided.
- All participants must commit to raising sponsorship money for North West Cancer Research.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age on Friday, 23rd June 2017 and understand the risks in taking part in the challenge.
- Participants must ensure they are in fit physical state to participate, and will be required to complete a full medical form following registration.
- Participants must be willing to share their reason for taking part and agree to parts of their story being used on-air and online. Participants also agree to the use of their picture on the Heart Challenge the Wild website.
- Participants must hold a valid UK passport.
- Participants will be required to bring some items with them, including a rucksack, walking boots/sturdy trainers, waterproofs, walking & spare clothes, a water bottle, first aid kid, sleeping bag and torch. A full kit list will be supplied to the participants chosen to take part in Heart’s Challenge the Wild.
Heart General Competition Terms & Conditions
Back to homepage